Call for price
- Phone: 03216161065
- City: sialkot
- Country: Pakistan
- Listed: February 13, 2018 6:12 am
- Expires: 80 days, 19 hours
3Ds Max Course Outline
The course shall follow a highly practical approach, whereby students shall be creating their first models directly within the first lesson. Course shall follow the standard 3D creation process, which can be broken down into the modeling, animating, material and lighting phases. We shall also be addressing specific issues related to mental ray rendering, an advanced rendering engine which is included with 3ds Max and offers realistic renders whilst being user friendly. Basics of modeling shall then be developed further through more detailed examples, and a separate chapter on rigging of models shall be delivered. Materials shall be supplemented with UV texturing techniques commonly used in film and game development. Finally, we shall also discuss particle systems and how these can be applied to good effect.
• Create a path animation and evaluate an object along the path
• Preview an animation
• Identify playback settings
• Locate the value of keys in the Time Slider.
• Differentiate camera types.
• Orbit and pan.
• Edit FOV (Field of View).
• Use directional lighting.
• Identify parameters for modifying shadows.
Materials / Shading
• Set shader parameters.
• Use the Blinn shader.
• Use the Slate Material Editor.
• Create simple Bipeds.
• Differentiate Renderers
• Identify rendering parameters
• Quick Render
UI / Object Management
• Describe and use object transformations
• Identify Selection Regions and methods
• Organize objects
• Use Viewports
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Oxdeal.pk.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: sadiakanwal
- Member Since: February 8, 2018