Call for price
- Phone: 03216161065
- City: sialkot
- Country: Pakistan
- Listed: February 13, 2018 6:16 am
- Expires: 80 days, 19 hours
1. Understand and use effective aural strategies to process spoken language.
2. Communicate orally in English for personal, social, and academic purposes.
3. Apply critical thinking skills in reading and writing.
4. Read and comprehend texts of varying length at basic/low intermediate level.
5. Develop knowledge of vocabulary and grammar.
6. Understand and use effective writing skills to express ideas/give information.
2 Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course students are expected to be able to do the following:-
1. Critical thinking skills:
• Recognize personal attitudes and preferences
• Evaluate and classify information in a text
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of things
• Interpret cartoons, graphs, pictures, maps
• Infer word meaning from context
• Draw conclusions
• Propose solutions
• Distinguish between opinion and fact
2. Listening tasks:
• Listen for main ideas and details
• Interpret speaker’s tone and attitude
• Relate listening to personal experience
• Synthesize information from two listening texts
• Listen and take notes on details using an outline/ chart
• Compare and contrast information from two listening texts
3. Speaking tasks:
• Express and defend opinions
• Act out a conversation
• Role- play different situations
• Interview people on various topics
• Recognize stress patterns of nouns and adjectives, numbers,
5. Reading tasks:
• Read for main ideas
• Scan for details
• Make predictions
• Relate personal experience to the text
• Synthesize information from two texts
• Summarize information in a text using (graphic organizer)
6. Writing tasks:
• Compose a paragraph.
• Compose a paragraph to describe something (person, place and object).
• Form basic sentences with correct word order.
• Combine simple sentences to make compound sentences.
• Write complete sentences.
• Use basic punctuation.
• Spell common words.
• Use basic lexis appropriately.
• Distinguish between informal/formal register
• Demonstrate knowledge of word definitions, synonyms, antonyms,
• prefixes, association, dictionary work, appropriate usage
• Recognize the simple present tense.
• Recognize the present progressive tense.
• Demonstrate understanding of the simple past tense.
• Recognize the future tenses will and going to.
• Use subject pronouns.
• Identify basic parts of speech.
• Use prepositions of place and time.
• Use basic adjectives.
• Use the simple past tense.
• Use the simple present tense and present progressive tense.
• Use the simple future tense.
• Recognize articles
IELTS Classes Preparations by FORMER BRITISH COUNCIL TRAINER in Sialkot Punjab Pakistan in Microtech Institute Sialkot 7+ Bands
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Oxdeal.pk.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: sadiakanwal
- Member Since: February 8, 2018